White on white outfits can be very elegant if created right. In today’s post I am going to tell you what style mistakes not to make & my 10 essential tips in wearing all white outfits successfully.
WHITE ON WHITE OUTFITS
I have chosen to wear my white two-piece from www.vipme.com, one of my favourite online shops. As you can see, it looks very stylish and special. The white tones really give it elegance and grace. First, let’s see what ”white” has as non-color meaning: purity, peace, cleanliness. There are a few of its connotations. I personally like wearing white and feel really elegant in it. But I always keep in mind some aspects.
HOW TO WEAR WHITE ON WHITE OUTFITS (TIPS & TRICKS)
- If you have light skin, as I do, all white clothing might make you look washed out. I prefer to apply a little tanning cream or wait for natural Sun tanning. White looks best on tanned skin, because it makes a nice contrast.
- Be very careful with white on white outfits because usually white items are more sheer. I wore white stockings because I didn’t want my skin to be shown through the pants. The white stockings trick will make any fabric look more solid.
- Talking about decency, please wear a bra, noone wants to see nipples at an elegant event though a white blouse. And even for summer white tops, it gives the wrong message to go around like that.
- White is a tone that can easily show the shape of underwear, so it is best to wear a thong, to avoid unpleasant lines. Do not even think of totally not wearing one, as that will make it very rude. You still want to see a fine underwear thong line, to show that you are wearing something, but just not the big granny pants.
- I recommend to not leave the edges of the white pants too long, because they will touch the ground and get dirty very quickly. Keep at a reasonable length, to still see a part of the shoes. This is a tip I always give, I personally find pants that touch the ground ridiculous, but white is especially going to look dirty and make you seem messy.
- White looks very nice with gold jewelry but you can wear silver if you like it better.
- Think of white as a blank canvas. You really can wear any hair color or style.
- As far as makeup, you can wear a cat eyeliner and red lips or you can try colors. Smokey eyes look nice too because it is about the contrast with white. I do not recommend wearing nude colors while wearing all white, because it will wash you out.
- I personally avoid to wear white dresses with white shoes, as that gives a bridal look, which we do not want in everyday life, just on that special day. It looks more elegant and less bridal to wear a jumpsuit or a two-piece in all white.
- If you want a decoration on your white clothing but do not want color, a great option is embroidery. It gives a subtle, but beautiful element.
WHITE ON WHITE OUTFITS DETAILS
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THESE TIPS? DO YOU LIKE WHITE OUTFITS? COMMENT BELOW
All photographsⒸThe Daily Fashion Inspiration.