Hi dear readers, today I am going to teach you how to style jeans leggings. There is currently a growing trends for leggings that look like jeans and we are going to explore the options, how to style them, advantages and disadvantages.
Outfits created with:
- Light denim leggings (<<I love these)
- Dark jeans leggings (<<they are nice)
- White handbag (<<I wear it with many outfits)
- Purple sweater (<< more options)
- Floral boots (<<available in 3 colors)
First of all, the essential advantage of jeans leggings is the increased elasticity. Compared to jeans, leggings give a denim illusion but with flexible fabrics. Mine are made of polyester and are very comfortable. You can style them as you would with a normal pair of jeans but you have to keep in mind a few aspects.
Advantages of jeans leggings:
- they fit curves better because of the higher elasticity
- more comfortable as the fabric is softer and thinner
- stretch better than jeans and therefore are more size permissive
Disadvantages of jeans leggings:
- avoid getting a size that is too small, as the thin material does show every body shape
- make sure that the fabric is not too transparent
Denim leggings print:
As you can see, the leggings I have chosen are having a nice print that is quite realistic. I love the details! The faux sewing is nice and the shadows make it denim-like.
When styling leggings that look like jeans, you can wear different lengths of blouses, depending on your body confidence. After all, even if the print is denim-like, they are still leggings and we want to keep it modern but classy. As a general advice, do not go for a crop top, leggings and high heels in the same time. There must be a balance. The tighter the leggings are, the more sensual they will be, so toning the other fashion elements is necessary for keeping a nice look.
Light toned jeans leggings are my favourites. I also like the dark denim print ones.
These kind of leggings, dark or light go very well with winter boots for a warm, casual look or with high heels for a sensual style. I chose a cute pair of floral boots.
Please let me know in the comments: would you wear jeans leggings? What do you like/dislike about them?